!Important. Read carefully how to use!
Acid cream for complex facial skin care Badecasil P – will help to completely transform your skin!
The cream gently exfoliates keratinized particles, evens out the microrelief, smoothing the surface of the epidermis, thereby accelerating skin regeneration. Moreover, the product intensively moisturizes and nourishes the skin, and also has a calming effect, relieving inflammation. The active ingredients in the composition control the production of sebum, which is also an excellent prevention against the appearance of acne.
The process of skin renewal occurs constantly and continuously: old cells die off, giving way to newer ones. At a young age, this process occurs quite quickly and evenly, but with age, the process slows down and occurs less frequently. Dead cells build up and this leads to clogged pores and inflammation, the skin stops breathing, becomes dull and wilted. Therefore, it is very important to regularly exfoliate the surface of the skin with the help of cosmetics, and helping it to renew, the barrier-protective function of the epidermis is strengthened. The cream is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and problematic skin.
- The patented complex BADECA (5,000ppm) 0.5% whitens and brightens pigment and post-acne spots, exfoliates dead cells, accelerating the renewal of the epidermis.
- Betaine salicylate (8,000ppm) 0.8%, BHA acid, has a gentle exfoliating effect, acting in the sebaceous ducts, dissolves bonds between dead epidermal cells and enhances their exfoliation, and also has a softening and moisturizing effect.
- Glycolic acid (40,000) 4%, belonging to the fruit hydroxy acids “alpha” (ANA), is also actively used for gentle exfoliation due to the fact that it works on the surface of the skin. It gently removes dead cells and other impurities from the surface of the epidermis.
- The BiODTOx complex cleanses and tightens pores, reduces skin flaking, reduces transepidermal water loss, and provides reliable protection against oxidative stress.
- In addition to exfoliating ingredients, the composition of the unique product is enhanced with nourishing and moisturizing ingredients, such as jojoba oil, Aloe leaf extract, Centella Asiatica, Broccoli, as well as allantoin and panthenol.
Does not contain allergenic components such as synthetic fragrances, preservatives and parabens,
*Due to the high content of active acids, the product has a sour smell.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax, PEG-100 Stearate, Potassium Hydroxide, Cy clohexasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Betaine salicylate, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Urea, Aspergillus ferment, Allantoin, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Bioflavonoids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Brassica oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Gala ctoarabinan, Phytosphingosine, Angelica Gigas Extract
How to use:
After cleansing and toning in the evening, apply a small amount of cream to the face.
Spread the cream with light massage movements with your fingertips.
*It is recommended to use the cream once a day. (When using this product for the first time, the manufacturer recommends applying the cream 3 times a week).
After applying the cream, you may feel a slight burning sensation, this is normal. If discomfort worsens,
wash off the cream.
It is recommended to use the product in the evening. If you plan to use the product in the morning, then be sure to use sunscreen with SPF to avoid the appearance of pigmentation. Be sure to use sunscreen the next day as well.
*Do not use with other exfoliating products that are high in Vitamin C or A, or other AHA/BHA products.
*Not recommended for use during pregnancy or if allergic to aspirin.